Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Testimonies!!

We had an AWESOME time at Financial Freedom Boot Camp on Saturday!! Read some of our testimonies:

Before I came to Increasing H.O.P.E, I would get my finances on play and fall off.

After I came to Increasing H.O.P.E, I found my hole in why I would fall short and new ways to increase in  what I have.

Now that I'm on the road to Financial Freedom, I will budget myself so that I can have a happier me and family. I will do the proper steps that I need to do to become financially free -LM




Before I came to Increasing H.O.P.E., I didn't realize I was on over spender. I didn't know that my spending behavior and views on financial responsibility stemmed from my childhood. I wasn't even aware the steps to rebuild my credit and getting my score up again.

After I came to Increasing H.O.P.E, I now have a plan to rebuild my credit. I have the knowledge to keep my credit in good standing. I know now that there is HOPE. I have a new outlook on financial freedom.

Now that I'm on the road to Financial Freedom, Bad credit will no longer be a problem for me -MG

No comments:

Post a Comment